You are beautiful but not very beautiful....
The subject is the very line said by my own BF today.
"You are beautiful, but not very beautiful...."
It's not that I am fishing for compliment, or feel that I am very beautiful myself. It's just that when this line was said by my own BF, it hurts.
It bring me back to previous relationship, where he said that one girl so beautiful and great he score her 9/10 and I kept asking afterwards how I scored to him, and he never answer my question.
I am a very naive girl who believe that my own BF should think that I am the prettiest girl on earth, or at least to he himself. When I am down, I want to know that somebody still think that I am beautiful. I know it sounds very whiny but when I think about it, when even my own BF do not think that I am pretty, I lost all the confidence in me. Maybe it is not what he meant, but at times I need to hear only the things that I wanted to hear....
Just a thought....
hahaha....
Labels: Relationship
There
First and foremost, I have to apologize for what I said that might sound so hurtful to you. It was never my intention to hurt your feeling. Hence, I’m sorry.
But do you also remember how many times you’ve said about me being ugly, my being nerdy, how you rate my look, how all those type of comments that might also turn you down? And they did turn me down. It might not be your intention as well, but IMO, if you exaggerate it, then you’re not being honest with me. And dishonesty to me is far more hurtful than a temporary feeling of being the most handsome guy on the planet.
But that’s not the point. I personally don’t care if you tell me I am ugly or nerd, because maybe I am. But the one thing that keeps me standing strong is the fact of how you make me more “beautiful” than I was previously, that I was ugly, but you make me feel better. As for the rests, I don’t really care…….or maybe not even worthy enough to think about…….
Sister... what is more important is "inner beauty" -> and you do have it. :)
Kalo udah tua, yang nama-nya "the prettiest girl in the world" juga bakal keriput and peyot.
er...
comment nya pada serem2...
maksud ku ini kadang aku mau denger rayuan or gombalan... aku jg udah tau kl aku bukan ce tercantik seluruh dunia... but still listen to lies once in a while will not hurt... hahaha
then ur just fishing for compliment, darling.
u may be not the most beautiful, but ur probably the cutest girl for him.
ken ken itu henry ya? hahahhaha jd panjang d critanya...
hahaha
mungkin yah I am fishing for compliments... hahaha
susah dijelasin nya...
iyah nih jadi panjang cerita nya...
sementara ga mo bikin posting yg sensitip, bikin nya yg general aja...
lesson learned, dont share ur blog wif ur bf hahahhaha..ntar i dijitak d
Hhahahaaha dear sister... kasiannya dikaw. U mang aneh, udah dipuji setengah2, u post di sini where ko ken can definitely see... r u looking for a fight? Ko ken juga aneh... y u have to continue that particular sentence? Padahal kalo setengahnya aja bagus bener. Jujur is bagus.... but too honest is unnecessary juga kali yah haha.
Jadi pengen nyanyi... You're beautiful, no matter what they say~~~ Hihihi namanya cewek, demen dirayu..
Kau cantik kok Lor.. cantik, manis, sexy, imut lagi.. hihihi