<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6078526802639846820?origin\x3dhttp://la-qroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La-Q Room
 

Family Gathering Easter

This year Easter almost full force of my family came down to Singapore. My parents have to leave Eve (elder sis) in Jakarta becoz she just had her Appendix removed. Parents stayed together with me n Jay in our small master room on Tuesday. I fetch them up from the airport Tuesday midnite (Wed morning) 1am. And have to sleep on the floor for the rest of the week.

Wednesday morning have to wake up very early because I have to compete with Jay for bathroom and went to office very early. Evening time, I join Jay and parent dine at Sin Hoi Sai, great resto near my house at Tiong Baru and get the news that my Mom finish up my durian chips (2 packets)... hiks... Troy bought those for me from Thailand the week before and I do not know where to find it locally. hiks hiks... My dad order the wrong soup and then request for replacement (very big bowl of fish soup) and declare full after consume 1 very small bowl and keep on complaining that the soup is very fishy while me, J and mom trying to finish up the meal.

On Thursday, joining parents, my aunt and family, bro and wife for dinner at Din Tai Fung (or Tin Dai Fung), either one...

On Friday morning, we called Eve in Jakarta and ask her if she already ok enough to join us here. She book ticket as fast as possible and left the house immediately in case we change our mind. I went to gym and run for hald and hour, speak to one instructor who try to persuade me for one on one training ($75 per hour) and went to join all family as mentioned above at Vivocity. Disappointed becoz I missed lunch together, I decided that I do not want to eat at all till dinner. But dad keep asking me if I hungry and I was, so I dedide to have lunch at White Dog Cafe trying their Duck Comfit (my fren recommendation). the moment I finish my duck, the whole family came to the resto to have dessert (warm choc cake, J recommendation). After that we went to Chinatown, while J and dad went to airport to fetch Eve. Then we all meet at Hong Kong Street (Novena) to have dinner and continue to Clarke Quay sightseeing nite life... hehehe... went back home and panicked for having to have 5 person sleep in a room. Anyway, all went ok.

Saturday, my dad have to go for some checkup and I went for yoga training. Meet them for lunch at Food Republic Wisma Atria, have the usual Prawn Noodle with Beef Soup. There I met somebody from the past, caught me in surprise. Afterwards, I went to have gossip time with Atin and Amel, end up asking Atin to confess on her current love affair. hahaha... sorry Tin... and continue for Tanggo class. I danced for 2 hours and left for dinner at Five Star Chick Rice at River Valley Road. The food was really amazing and the fact that we have to seat outside becoz of our large number adds in the excitement and everything. We really have a very great time. My counsins then wanted to watch Horton at cinema nearby and I continue walk to Orchard0 to meet my school fren Junus and his cousin. We gossip about lots of things at NYDC till 12.30 and I have to go back before mom denied my access out.

Sunday, all of us woke up really late (11am) and decide that we want to have meat for lunch, so we went to Carnivore (Vivo). Dad n Mom decide that they want to have chinese food instead of the meat, so they leave the 3 of us at the resto. As usual we have really big lunch and have a good time eating really good meat. Walk around for a while, went back home and have afternoon nap. Wake up at around 7pm, then Dad ask us to go for dinner at Lao Bei Jing (Tiong Baru Plz). I actually couldn't eat anymore, but thinking Mom will leave next day morning makes me join them for dinner.

Monday morning, Mom already left... and I'm very sad. I dont even say good bye.... huhuhu....


Labels:

There

  1. Blogger Antony Pranata | 26 March 2008 at 16:33 |  

    Wah... sampe lupa... happy easter sister... :)