<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6078526802639846820?origin\x3dhttp://la-qroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La-Q Room
 

Year 2007 in a Glance and welcome 2008





Ga terasa tahun 2007 sudah berlalu lagi, banyak yang ingin diungkapkan tapi ga tau mau mulai dari mana, karena udah kelamaan absent dari nulis blog nya.

Berikut ini summary of 2007 and what happening in my life:
1. I got a higher paid job, but with a not so nice boss...
2. I gain like 3 kilo for the whole year... hiks...
3. I learn ballroom dances and really fall in love with them
4. And old best fren enter my life....
5. New best frens enter my life
6. live with Jay again
7. I meet Jay Chou when he come to Singapore
8. My sis & husband move to Malaysia, but I don't think we are in a very good term...
9. I go on a cruise, although it is not that nice but it was ok......
10. Someone special enter my life, unexpectedly...

In 2006, before my best fren went back to Indo for good, she read tarot card for me, this is what the card said about my love life: you will find happiness when you learn to let go... and I think she is right. I am happy.

Coming 2008 I wish to have a happier life, I wish be able to manage my time better, I wish to save more, wish to be able to continue dance, balance my life between my professional life, personal life, love life, families and friends. And I with to be happy.

Labels:

There

  1. Blogger Bijuk | 16 January 2008 at 20:11 |  

    glad ur happy, sis!

  2. Blogger Antony Pranata | 17 January 2008 at 00:15 |  

    Wah.... akhirnya bisa nulis comment. Mesti mikir dulu 1/2 jam baru ketemu link buat nulis comment... :)

    Happy New Year sister. Congratulations for "someone special enter my life".

    Summary-nya tambahin satu lagi:

    11. Finally met my bro again after 2 years.