<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6078526802639846820?origin\x3dhttp://la-qroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La-Q Room
 

iForce Zoo Outing (December 2007)





Its been a while since I post anything in this blog. December was a crazy month. So many activities done that I dont know where to start. But the out of respect of my company and boss, iForce Zoo outing will be the 1st post I make to account all the activities in December.

After a long discussion with my boss, we finally decide that we should have a get together with all the iForces in Singapore, especially since its almost Christmas and new year is coming, and boss is in really really festive mood. We arrange a get together at Singapore National Zoo, which reside at Mandai Rd, where you have to take really long ride of MRT and continue with another very long ride of bus. 1st I send invitations to all Sg iForces and our clients are invited too, but unfortunatelly the only ones that can make it is only iForces (talking about loyalty) and ex-iForces.

On Saturday, 22nd of December 2007, I manage to wake up around 6/7am, take a bath and still very blur went to office at Bugis to take all the Christmas presents for staffs (FYI, I was in charge of the presents, but very very dumbly I did not buy anything for myself... hiks) which are very heavy. But with the help of Ken (hm... hm...), I manage to carry the presents to the Zoo and carry it all the way when we walk around the zoo.

We are supposed to meet all at 10am, but most of the iForces (include boss) were late... hehehe... so, all of us made it to entrance at around 10.30am. Went in and I took a pic with bird, which is weird, but I never done that so I wanted to try. Boss managed to get us to enter the Australian animal kingdom (of course...), and the kangaroo are very cute . I really like the pollar bear althogh it just sleeping showing its back to us. Then we went to see elephant show, which is quite interesting and funny. Surprisingly I did had a good time at the zoo after all the rejection I made for going to zoo option.

After we walk around for a little more, then its time to re-fill our stomach and give out the presents (at last...). We ate at the buffet restaurant, the food is quite nice, and we are hungry, so... just wack'em up... ahhaha...
Afterwards, its time to say Merry Christmas, Happy New year and good bye...
another long journey.....

Labels: ,

There

  1. Blogger Antony Pranata | 17 January 2008 at 00:16 |  

    Hihihi... mesranya foto yang pertama.... :)