Lust Caution Movie
Today at last I managed to watch this long waited famous movie. Lust Caution bring us back to Hong Kong and Shanghai 1940s when a group of revolutionary students decide to be a spy cum killer to the most influential traitor in China (Tony Leung). Trying to get a way to get near with Leong, they use a connection from Leung residence to get in touch with Leung's wife to have access to his home. A summer assassination project then have all of them to sacrifice lots of things in their life. Leading lady was forced to surrender her virginity so that not to blow her cover as as wife of business man, when Leung showed interest in her. The guys are forced to murder a person when their the person knows about their work.
Leading lady (forgot name) then was caught in a super passionate full of sex affair with him to a point where she really falls in love with him.
I love everything about this movie, including 20 minutes of bokep (hahha), anyway, I love Shanghai setting and love all their cheongsam. Really can feel the sexual tension between leading actor and actreess. Wang Lee Hom is in this movie, but the 1st 1 hour of the movie he looks really funny and dumb. But anyway I love Leung more than Wang, so no loss for me.
Definitely 8/10 for me.
Labels: Movie
There
Wow... I must see this movie...
One of my favorite Hong Kong movies is Shanghai Grand; which brings us back to triad era there. I think it was set around 1940s too.
Sister, is the bokep really 20 minutes (not 20 seconds)?
CURAAAANGGG it's NC21 jadi i blom bisa nonton HIKKKKKSSS!!!!! Sewain DVD nya dong kaaaak, saya pengen nontooon..