<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6078526802639846820?origin\x3dhttp://la-qroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La-Q Room
 

Friend and Lesson to Remember

Today one of my bestfren/sister went oversea for job assignment. I never realize how much I will miss her until she was off and I could not call her again. She will be out of town for 3 weeks.
Yesterday was supposed to be a little farewell for her, but I guess I inform the person far too late that she already have plans with other friends.
Lesson to remember today:
1. Do not take people around you, your friends your families for granted.
2. Do not delay your jobs until the last minutes, more complication will be created.

Anyway, Dot have a save journey, and we all will miss u. I will visit you when I can.

Labels:

There