My Complimentary Photo Shoot from NbyN
On Monday, a salesperson from NbyN(Naughty by Nature) Image Consultant call me for a complimentary photo shoot. They take like 50 shoot then ask me to chose 2 to bring home if I don't take the package they offering (FYI the cheapest package $3,199.00), which obviously I won't take.
This is the result of the shoot. Jay did some image tricks on it.
Labels: Me 2007
There
She's so pretty.... :)
wah so good got free photo shoots. I wish can have photo shoots for me too =)
It as very photogenic , modelic , angelic, and all d ic..ic.. hehe.. It were really good shot and guess if any advertisement ppl saw this definetely will find you for their next advert, =>
So all d best and keep up d good angle shots =')
Aza Aza Fighting @~~
yg bwh cantik bgt!au naturelle tp yg atas cina bgt hihihihihi
thank u thank u thank u
u all convince me to join super model... hehehe
Yg atas, sangat merah.. kaya Lady Revenge. Yg bawah cantikkkk.
Akhirnya impian memakai cheongsam-mu terkabul lor