Busy Weekend
It's Monday again. and last weekend is the busiest weekend I had in my entire life.
It started on Friday nite, when I have Salsa Class continued by salsa loconite, where they teach us a very difficult movements and ask us to join the class to master the movement. The entire thing ended around 11pm, but I went back around 10pm because I get too tired from the whole weekdays ordeals. (Monday - dinner with ex-boss, Tuesday - Salsa at Union Sq, Wed - photo shoot, Thur - 2 classes of yoga) Anyway, I went back and finish up my Heroes series leaving the last episode for the next day.
Saturday morning, I woke up and Jay was not there anymore (she went for choir grup practice), get up, do a bit of cleaning (very little), wash clothes and went to my aunt house to have lunch. These past few days I have been having a very bad tooth ache (my wisdom tooth grows), as a result I could not eat any food which I had to chew. My aunt serves steak and pasta for lunch and I only get to eat corn soup, and I had to pass the corns to my sis... huhuhu.... I want steak...
After lunch, I went for my last quickstep class, which will be continued by vienice waltz class at the end of the month. Quickstep was quite tiring because I kept forgeting my steps... hohoho...
My kolik then , invite us (me & Mel, another kolik) to celebrate his first salary (on my request... hohoho). Anyway, we eat at Brewerkz, clarke quay. Again I get to eat soup (because I cant chew) and Mel & Zayar (the person that treat us for dinner) get to eat chicken wing and pizza.
I then recommend us to go for a drink next door, Iguana, because I just love the margaritas there. In the middle of drinking session, Atin called me saying that she already buy a movie ticket for me, and I got to rush down to Orchard to catch the movie. Anyway, I just love Jet Lee and I dont mind have to fly from my drinking session.
Sunday morning, Dot sms me informing that Expo have book fair $10 for 3 books. I made calls to all inviting all to come for book fair. In the end only Atin and her fren come to join me for book hunting. After Expo, I had my dance last class for the week, Waltz. I just love the dance, swinging and the music all is very fun. In addition, the teacher, partner me with the best guy partner ever. He just know how to dance and very helpful in correcting my errors.
Then me & Mel, my Waltz classmate went to music trying to find some music for dance practice.
At home, me & Jay had to find a new series to watch, since already finish my Heroes to the last episode. and we chose Friends.... hohohoo... the best series ever, and we watch till 1.30am.
Labels: Me 2007
There
wohoo.. sounds really bz jammed action packed till can beat the most jammed road in china. =p
Siok2 oni dancing, movies, books, hang outs, treats, yoga. All so cools stuff together. Must had a awesome and blossom weekends yah.
N , hot partner yeah.. =)
Glad you enjoys it so much.. go and get him.. grrr..
Aza Aza Fighting. @~~
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aduh.... wisdom teeth-nya baru keluar sekarang? Ati2 tuh... biasa kalo telat, keluarnya suka gak karuan, nge-dorong2 gigi2 sebelahnya. Mesti di-operasi kalo udah gitu.... Hiiii.... serem deh....
Wow, this is like a complement to my own blog entry LOL, juz from different point of view, COOL. Anyways, what kind of CLEANING did u do exactly??? LOL and KOLIK? It sounds like a Thai horror movie.