<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6078526802639846820?origin\x3dhttp://la-qroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La-Q Room
 

Today's 'That' Kind of Day

Today's that kind of day when everything just feels wrong.
From the moment I woke up in the morning, the feeling is just not right.
The floating feeling and slow motioness just back all over again.

First I woke up to see Jay study in a sleeping lamp not to disturb me sleeping. Then I ask her to open the light. In the end I end up 100% wake up and not able to come back to the dream world.
Then, I decide to go to office 1 hour earlier. On my way to office, I just realise that I leave my office key inside my drawer in the office. Which is just great, because I will need to wait till one of my colleague come to open up. I sms my colleague who is usually arrive very early in the morning. She said she just leave home and will arrive 9am.

Float and float and float and float....

Everything is very slow.....

I, then end up in Yakun Kaya, the place that me n my sis used to go after we go for morning exercise. All memory keeps floating into my head, brings me back to the past, where I felt happier....

In the office, I receive 2 emails from colleague from Jakarta scolding and angry at the Trial Roster that I sent of feedback. My whole life, this is the first 2 letter contains so many angry words and phrases that really affects my confidence in my self, my ability. Making me re-think whether this job is really for me. Whether I am really that good for the job.

Nowdays I often think back, and with each thought, I lost some part of my confidence. Now I am almost at the bottom point, where I just too lazy to listen to outside world that can again take away some part of my confident.

There

  1. Blogger Antony Pranata | 27 August 2007 at 09:02 |  

    I'm sorry to hear that sis... :(

    Let's just think positive; today is just a bad day. Tomorrow should be a better day.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous | 28 August 2007 at 08:43 |  

    You are one of the very few people I know that's very special and capable. This is just a hurdle you have to pass through.
    Don't lose your confidence!!! This is just a trying period for you. I second the comment "Tomorrow is a better day". JIA YOUUUU..!!!!!

  3. Blogger La-Q | 28 August 2007 at 18:16 |  

    hihihhi...
    biasa lah aku jadi melancholic mulu akhir2 ini...
    Thanks bro for the support.

    And for Mel,
    Thanks for believing me hihihi... kl gw dapet award, will dedicate that to u... huhuhu...

  4. Blogger Raykziee | 29 August 2007 at 00:31 |  

    U know urself better than anybody else and know wat you are capable off and I have faith in you.

    go to east, go to west , All D BEST

    Aza Aza Fighting@~~

  5. Blogger Bijuk | 29 August 2007 at 04:56 |  

    i was going through the same day as urs! tough day...actually tough week for me