<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6078526802639846820?origin\x3dhttp://la-qroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La-Q Room
 

The Gossip Queen

OK, Its very obvious what this post is about.
Me = Gossip Queen

It's just like Britney song: Ooops I did it again.
What I mean by "it" is the sky-rocketing Hp bill. Its already 2 times in a row I receive SGD250.00 for my HP bill in a month. Yes SGD250.00 = Rp1.500.000... huhuhu
Let me analyse my bill for the month of August.
1. 800 minutes outgoing call - while my HP plan has 100 mins outgoing call for free, I had to pay for another 700 min, which can be converted into SGD60++
2. 500 mins of incoming call - which is so wasted considering all incoming call is free, so I should get more incoming call in the future
3. This is the best part - 448sms. My HP plan gives me 500sms for free, so in a ways I almost fully utilise the plan in this part, which can be calculated to 500 x cents 5/sms = $25 (saving)
4. International Roaming - This is used when I went to KL for 4 days; obviously, I just can get my hands away from this little motorola thing (called HP), it costs me around $60++ for the little gossip I do during my stay in KL. Anyway this roaming thing include all sms I sent.
5. International call - in total cost me $25++
6. International SMS - in total they charge me $45 for this part.

OMG, what a gossip queen I have been. huhuhu...
Obviously, my plan to transfer all of the gossip time at home, since I already apply for a fix home line, which cost me like 100 times cheaper for the same usage.
Huhuhu.... there goes my $500 in 2 month.
I guess in a way people are special. Some people use their salary increment for more shopping, for me its more gossip on the phone. huhuhu....
Friends, please do not reject my phone calls, I will still gossip whih all of u, even tho my bill is almost as expensive as my previous boss's... hohoho...

There

  1. Blogger Antony Pranata | 28 August 2007 at 22:51 |  

    Wow.... according to my calculation you have spent 41.6 minutes every day on the phone.... really Ms. Gossip Queen deh.... :)

  2. Blogger Raykziee | 28 August 2007 at 23:55 |  

    Huhu, SGD 250 = RM560++.. That's alot.. You can really tok that much in phone yah. If got Phone tokin Marathon.. I Bet U sure Champs. =)

    Well , it's good to gossip as it will exercise every muscle of your cheeks and ears.
    So ..U got your FUll Body workout plus your daily YOGA. hihi.

    Walla ~ AZA AZA FIGHTING@~~