<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6078526802639846820?origin\x3dhttp://la-qroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La-Q Room
 

Going Dutch

For the 1st time in my 25 years of life I heard about this term:
Going Dutch....

A guy ask me out by sms, here is the sequence of the sms that we having:
- He: Let's meet on Friday, 7pm at Citihall, we can go dinner then go see concert
- Me: Ok, c u
On Friday 6.45pm, Me: Sorry I have a meeting, can't get out. (what kind of office having a meeting on Friday evening)
- He: We can meet on Saturday 4.30pm, have early dinner and we can go see concert
- Me: ok, cu then
On Saturday 2pm, Me: Sorry, I have stomach ache can't go...
- He: ok, but next time u want to cancel pls tell me in advance.
- Me: ok (if got stomach ache that I can predict, then I will tell u in advance)
- He: We can go next week Wed, have dinner and we are going dutch...
- Me: What is dutch?
- He: It means paying own share.
- Me: .............
................................

Labels:

There

  1. Blogger Bijuk | 8 August 2007 at 03:17 |  

    there are 2 reasons why he asked for going dutch
    1. he's such an a**
    2. he got irritated after u stood him up twice