<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6078526802639846820?origin\x3dhttp://la-qroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La-Q Room
 

BRO no more....

Last week I took 2.5 days leave and run to KL for a family reunion.
The Kwees are supposed to have a complete attendance for the weekend gathering.
So, me & Jay (my sis, not that Jay, even tho I wish I can come with the other Jay.....) came down from Singapore. Mom, dad & 3rd sis (S) fly down from JKT. and My big sis (Eve) and hubby are working at Sheraton hotel in KL now.
This is the first time all of the Kwees member attend a get together in like 2 years (the last time is when Eve get married, and that was not counted as family gathering, because all of us was very busy with the weeding arrangement.
So there I was, hoping to get some intimate, quiet, family moment with my whole family (this includes our new 'koko' (D), which on the 1st and 2nd day of my staying in KL I still include in my list of family). But then again, warm family gathering only happen in the book (I am referring to 'Little Women') and in the movie (My Big Fat Greek Wedding/ The Family Stone).

On the second day of my staying there, S was having a very sensitive small little argument with D because the was he talk to us was like he never appreciate us. D can be very nice at one time, but one minute later he can be very jutek, and very cynical or quiet. When we tell him Indonesian joke translated into English, he was not even try to pretend to be amused. D wasnt even smile, this really get us to think is it our jokes were really lame.
We really understand that he was tired because he have to work to support the family and earning 7 figure big money. But it is not like we are always disturbing them and coming down to KL every week. I just miss my sis so much, most of the time I wish he can have a nite shift or something, so we can snatch Eve from D and having a blast as a family (here I do not include D anymore when I say a family).
On the last nite of my staying there, Saturday nite, Eve & D had promised to bring us out to have fun. However in the end, they just declare that they are very tired and go strait to bed.
Sunday was my father (papa) birthday. Me & Jay purposely buy our ticket back to Singapore on Sunday 11.30pm, so we can all attend papa's birthday dinner. However, D was not there during the diner, claiming not feeling well, and when we go back he was there watching football instead of lying in bed helpless, what were we supposed to think then.
We simply just don't care about him any more.
Our family no longer includes a brother, for the moment, while we are still angry.

Labels:

There

  1. Blogger Antony Pranata | 23 August 2007 at 19:30 |  

    You still have me sister... :)

    Si bro yang itu keturunan Jerman kan yah? Emang agak2 kaku kok orang Jerman. Hehehe...

  2. Blogger Bijuk | 23 August 2007 at 21:16 |  

    aku rasa bukan cmn masalah dia jerman, tapi emang keknya kelihatan lg males gabung ama kluarga kalian. yah ini berdasarkan apa yang u critain aja siy sis...

  3. Blogger La-Q | 23 August 2007 at 21:35 |  

    Rasa nya bukan masalah Jerman, cuma dia lagi males bergabung, dan mungkin stress jg di kerjaan.
    hihihi... cuma I jadi kesel aja...

    Thanks Bro... moga2 u ga jutek ama kluarga nya wife...