You Have a Choice....
Hari ini aku bersama kolik dan boss sharing opinion sewaktu kita makan siang bersama. Ada satu subject yang sangat menarik dan buat aku pikirkan terus menerus.
" How do you overcome yourself when you depressed or when you panic?"
It is actually the same question that my kolik asked to our boss back then. I found that his answer is actually very useful and make me change my opinion about him.
His answer is that from the book that he read titled: the 7 habbit, it teaches him about the stimuli and action. Human emotion is prone to stimulies and we reacted as a result of the stimulation. However, there is something in between this process, whereby in the middle we have a choice to react to the stimuli.
This is what I can gather from the conversation: if somebody irritate me, it stimulates my emotion to make me angry. However, in the middle of this process, I can have a choice to stop to think how to react the best from this situation. We can either be angry, or we can chose to not to care and just be happy, so make us more cheerful person.
I guess I am just the not-to-care so much of the stimuli, that's why most of my friends never see me angry or sad most of the time. Or I am the type of person who can hide my feelings and does not show it to anybody. Anyway, so next time something disturbing your emotion, just try to stop for a while and chose how u want to react.
There
*ouch* ketusuk.. abis u ngasih tau gue soal ini, pulang2 tetep manyun.. huhuhu memang harus direnungkan