<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6078526802639846820?origin\x3dhttp://la-qroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La-Q Room
 

RAIN

For the past few months rain has never been a problem for me. The pathway from my home to my office is shelterred all the way. But, my new home does not provide such convenience.

This morning, there is a very heavy unconvenient rain. I was late and I tried to pass thru the rain, which is a totally wrong move. I dont remember a lot, but there was alot of water involved and wind and more water. In the end, I was forced to go back for shelter and wait and wait and wait....

I know this is a very boring and ordinary story. Iguess the meaning behind this melancholic thinking is that I miss my old home, and I miss my old self. I just feel like going back to where I used to be, the convenient and cozy feeling of being loved by someone and surrounded by lots of friends. Its crazy, but I just never feel so lonely before.

Sometimes I feel very lonely, I pick up the phone, and I forgot the number to dial. I keep remembering past, but I dont know how to go back. It is a scary feeling.... My friends keep telling me that time will heal everything, but I feel that with every second passes by, the memory is getting clearer than ever.

There

  1. Blogger Bijuk | 16 July 2007 at 20:09 |  

    take unpaid leave and go home sis....