<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6078526802639846820?origin\x3dhttp://la-qroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La-Q Room
 

Movie Updates (July)

Lately I have been going to the cinema less and stay at home watching DVD series more. So this month, most of the movies that I will review is about series, mostly US, not Korean.

1. Trasformer
Tis, for me, is the best movie for the year 2007. The movie is not only about robots. It also involve alot of things, like comedy... hehehe.. Anyway, the action is so amazing, me n my cousin watch it with our jaw dropped from begining to the end. I love the way they shoot the combat session between the robots. Overall it still in my head.
2. Harry Potter - The Order of the Pheonix
I have not read the book number 5. So the story is much exciting for me. Lots of magic involved and lots of new and magical stuff. I dont like the part when Harry kiss Cho, coz for it does not feel natural. Love the crazy girl with white hair, looks beautiful and her voice is very nice to hear. Anyway, the last half hour of the movie contains lots of actions and magic, feels like we were being transported to their world.
3. Catch and Release
Jennifer Gardner lose a fiancee in the begining of the movie and found out that his fiancee had an affair and a child is actually part of the affair. The movie is about forgiveness and moving on. Its just very difficult at times when u lose the person u love and try to move on with your life. However, because I watch it on a DVD which isnot compatible with the DVD, so I have to watch the movie in French.
4. Wedding Daze
A nice movie about a family with3 daughters, which are to have weddings at the same day. The story revilves around the father, so the movie is almost similar to father of the bride, except this father has 3 brides to be sent off, and more money to be spent for the wedding. A nice movie to spend time, but not for a person who dont have partner... I feel lousy after wacth the movie.
5. Brothers and Sisters
A great series about family life. I am a girl who value family life above anything else. So for me this movie is the best series for 2007. Lots of intrigue and problem in the family, however, every member of the family will help each other no matter what. The bond, love and hate between the siblings made me shed tears on every episode.
6. Eureka
A scientific movie about a city where al the genious people life. Its like watching Doraemon all over again, but its in the real person kind. The town reminds me of Doraemon's town where he came from the future. Its really entertaining and funny. The storyline is very interesting and lots of new gadget is shown there.
7. Ghost Whisperer
The best ghost movie ever. The movie, again is teaching people about forgiveness and moving on. It is also teach us more about cherishing the person that we have at the moment and try to life life to the maximum. One phrase I remember from the movie: I don't want to wake up in the morning and think that it was all a waste. I managed to cry on every episode too, coz all things about family love is so touching and it hurts sometimes. Nevertheless it is a great movie to spend your nites to.

There