<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6078526802639846820?origin\x3dhttp://la-qroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La-Q Room
 

I am in the middle of a junction

Which direction should I take

No one seems to understand



I keep telling myself to wait

Hold a while longger....

hold....

Thinking wind will blows to the correct direction that I should take



I am tired

Tired of wanting of where to go from here

While nothing goes as I wanted



So I wait

Wait for a miracle to find me

One soul mixed with millions of others



But nothing happens

No wind blows...

No miracles...

So I wait

Hold a while longger

Labels:

There

  1. Anonymous Anonymous | 9 July 2007 at 08:27 |  

    Jadi ingin bernyanyi...
    If we hold on together... I know our dreams will never die...

  2. Blogger La-Q | 9 July 2007 at 08:31 |  

    mendingan kita pergi karaoke dech
    sebelom kita jadi makin puitis... huhuhu

  3. Blogger Bijuk | 9 July 2007 at 18:45 |  

    hang in there, gal! none will blow for u, u've gotta set ur own direction..but who am i talking anyway..i'm just another confused soul ^_^

  4. Blogger Antony Pranata | 10 July 2007 at 11:02 |  

    Hi sister... life is about journey and challenge. Nobody knows where we're going to and what is going to happen.

    That's why life is so beautiful, isn't it?

    I have a secret, the "one soul" is waiting for you right now. :)