<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6078526802639846820?origin\x3dhttp://la-qroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La-Q Room
 

God, please let me pass my probation

As mentioned in my previous posts, I am a job hopper. However, end of July will mark the end of my probation period in my latest company. Some of my friends are maybe already bored with my telling of the intention of leaving the company soon, but I got to have something in my life that I can be proud of, like staying in a company long enough to get rid of my job hopper status.

So, here I am praying that I will somehow pass the probation period, which I thought is quite impossible, considering how me and the boss have come communication problem and not connected and how I did lots and lots and lots of mistakes the whole 3 months I worked in the company. Please, please, please, please let me pass my probation period and stay with the company longger.

To make this probation passing more hopofull, I list down some plans that I will do if I can pass the probation:

1. Bring my sis n my friends for karaoke and a lets go crazy session
2. Go back Jakarta to meet friends and family in September
3. I will either perm my hair or dye it red colour
4. Hongkong trip on December with my best friends

Please please please please ........

There

  1. Blogger Antony Pranata | 15 July 2007 at 10:00 |  

    Good luck sister with your probation period... all the best.
    Don't forget your brother when you pass it... :))

  2. Blogger La-Q | 15 July 2007 at 18:29 |  

    Hi Bro,

    Thanks for the wish. Anyway, why would I forget u.... hehehe u my bro...

  3. Blogger Bijuk | 15 July 2007 at 20:15 |  

    gw doain lor.....ayo ke jkt...then we shall hit the mangdu hahahahhah..end of yr hongkong here we come...........