Movie Updates (June)
Lately I watched lots of new movie but I didn't have time to post any comment on my blog:
1. Spiderman 3
For me, I can only rate the movie 6/10. It was a suffering to watch the movie. Almost all part of the movie is gloomy and sad and black colour is everywhere. The worst part of all, they killed Harry Osb (one of the most handsome man alive). Why cant they just kill the vilain or Tobey, the spiderman instead of the mini goblin... heheheh....
2. Pirates of Cerribean 3 - At world's End
The only part that I can remember from the movie is: "Welcome to Singapore" hehehe, not that because I currently live in Singapore and I feel like a part of the movie, but Chow really have big impact on the audience during that scene that eventho we all watch the part in the trailer and everywhereelse, we still feel affected when Chow say the sentence. Again they kill Orlando (one of the most handsome man alive), and altho they can revive him, but he and his love can only meet every 10 years (this is what my fren explain to me beacuse I cant understand their English most of the time), which is worse than long distance relationship, at least in an LD u can meet or connect by phone or internet.
3. 200 Pounds Beauty
A Korean movie with moral lesson. This is a story about a fat girl with a very talented voice. She became voice of a very sexy singer, where she have to sing at the back of the stage during concert time. She got bullied by the singer and decide to have a cosmetic surgery to make her more beautiful. But, after she became beautiful, she still dont feel happy coz she cannot reveal who she realy is afraid that people will not be able to accept that she did surgery.This movie is very touching, I cried alot aot at the end. huhuhuhu....
4. Shrek 3
I will have to give the movie rating 8/10. It is one of the most entertaining movie ever. Even tho it runs only around 90-100 mins, but overall you feel entertained and happy after u watch the movie. the story is abstract, but lots of very funny and cute actions inside. It also teach u something - courage, confident and believe in yourself.
5. Fantastic 4 - Silver Surfer
Hm... great movie, human torch is very hot. I can still remember the part where he tried to flirt with a girl after bath, where he only wears towel and he create a steam from his body to enhance hotness... hohoho... thats hot... Anyway, Jessica Alba is so pretty, that I wish I can do cosmetic surgery to make my face more like her but not too tanned, adn especially her body is super hot. This movie is also entertaining and most important of all no body died.
There