<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6078526802639846820?origin\x3dhttp://la-qroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La-Q Room
 

At Last

huhuhuhuaaaaahahahahahaha...

At last I have internet connection at home. Thanks to my IT fren who inform me of the new M1 Broadband, which I need to pay only $22 for unlimited 368kb broadband internet connection.

From now on I will be able to online everynite... depends on my mood and mood.

Anyway, June is a crazy month. I received resignation letter almost every week, that by Tuesdat this week I didn't receive any letter I feel there is something wrong with this world. But then around 4pm I receive another resignation letter.

Our company is moving to new office tomorow. I just crossing my finger hoping everything will run smoothly. So far, lots of things are very unpredicted, and I can see that my boss is not satisfied with the way I work. At least if the moving run smoothly, I can prove that I can do one project from start to the end.

On the next day, I will move to a new room, which is bigger. But definitely I will miss my current place, because its so nice and homey here. On that day, I will need to buy a TV for my new room, coz the GST here will increase on the very next day, 1 July 2007 from 5% to 7%. Headache.......

Just wish me the best for the next 2 days... I will need the greatest miracle to run everything smoothly. Up till now, 11.30pm Thursday, I still have not packed any of my stuff, and I am goin to sleep soon. hahahaha.....

There

  1. Blogger Antony Pranata | 29 June 2007 at 00:10 |  

    Haaa..... you make me more confident now.... I think I should write my resignation letter next month.