<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6078526802639846820?origin\x3dhttp://la-qroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La-Q Room
 

KARMA

I have to admit, I am a JOB HOPPER...
I change job like changing my clothes... Overall my 3 years working experience, I have change 5 companies. None of them last more than a year... I know it is bad...
and here is My Karma....

I am now an HR Executive in an IT company. You know what that mean?
IT business.... people change job like they change clothes. My first month working here, approximately 3 staffs resigned, and everytime I read their resignation letter, it is like a blade cuts thru my heart; it is like somebody close died, the feeling is killing me.

Sad enough, I really like this current job as it give me lots of exposures and lots of knowledges to be gained.
In addition, the task of find, manage and retaining people is a very good experince and learning for me to think 1000x before I change job next time.

There

  1. Blogger Bijuk | 23 May 2007 at 01:14 |  

    dengerin lagunya JT makanya..what comes around goes around ho ho ho

  2. Blogger La-Q | 23 May 2007 at 18:06 |  

    huhuhu... sebener nya udah sadar sih dari dulu... cuma nya the temptation to change job is too great... huhuhu

  3. Blogger Antony Pranata | 2 June 2007 at 08:25 |  

    Loh employee yang resign kok malah HR yang ketusuk. Bener2 bingoeng deh...