<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6078526802639846820?origin\x3dhttp://la-qroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La-Q Room
 

Phantom of the Opera

Must Watch
Must Watch
Must Watch

Amazing and Magical

I am not really sure what the story about, however the stage is fantastic, singging is amazing.

Salute to the person who plays Phantom - amazing control of voice (all emotions showed from his voice), unexpected appearences, and very good hand movement.

Salute to the whole production - costumes are really fantastic, background is very creative, some humor included, really really really really good show to watch.

I paid SGD145.00 for this show, but honestly I really feels that it worth every cents. No regrets, only wish that I have money to watch for the second time.....

Labels:

There

  1. Anonymous Anonymous | 12 April 2007 at 04:20 |  

    KITA HARUS NONTON LAGIIIII..!!
    Ada ticket termurah!! The show must go on!!!!!

  2. Blogger La-Q | 12 April 2007 at 17:49 |  

    hohoho....
    Phantom here we come