Lonely Fitness
To the dearest gym buddy wherever u are,
I have returned to the gym world. However, gym does not feel like a gym without you. hehehe.... Nobody to gossip to, it feels very weird, but live moves on right... hehehe...
Lemme tell u a litle bit about my new gym world. We call it Fitness First. The place is quite different compared to the place we used to go, CF. Some apparent difference are as follows:
1. I realise that FF member is more to older generation compared to CF
2. FF club is smaller (about 1/4) in terms of area
3. Lesser member, imagine going to combat class without have to punch or kick somebody else accidentally. The exact number of people coming to class yesterday is 14 person.
4. We have free diet coke in the gym... hihihi...
5. I feel like the toilet is more exclusive than CF. Considering the price difference ( almost 2 times CF fee), it has to be grander than CF
It is a good place thou. I am looking forward to go to other branch of FF, where I can get to swim there. According to review is quite a nice place.
Where ever you are gym buddy, Wish you have a great gym session too!!
So till my next experience, Kwee out!!!
Labels: Fitness
There
i can imagine how lonely it could be, next month i'll experience the same thing too i suppose.
gambateeeeeeeeeeeeee.....girl power!!! hihihih
Uuuh mukaku tambah bulet nih.. nyokap tadi bilang "mukamu bengkak yah? buruan minum obat". hiks.. ternyata memang proven bulet.. huhhuuhuh tapi gak may nge-gym, gimana yah?
sedot lemak mel hihihiihi di pipi doang tp nya :p
Glad u back to fitness world.. WORK IT out BABE. =)