<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6078526802639846820?origin\x3dhttp://la-qroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La-Q Room
 

KL New Experiences

Last wikend I was at KL for 4 days (actually only 2, arrive Friday 11pm, depart Monday 00.30). Within 2 days I experiences lots of new stuffs there.

1. I drive to Genting Highland for the first time - I have no preparation for the car at all. Our car was being unused for 3 months, but fortunatelly we arrive there and managed to come back to KL safely. The hard part is going up the mountain. Lots of pressure and felt that at one time our really not moving at all despite me pressing the gas to the max. Going down was lots easier altho it was misty and raining when we did. However it was god experience. Now I realize the existance of an L and L2 gear in the car.

2. I take Genting Theme Park rides with my mom - altho it was the slow rides (not the jetcoster type), my mom managed to shout all the way becoz she looked down and feel scared.

3. I went to Westin Hotel and have dinner there at a resto called EEST - It was a treat from my bro in law. We all had set menus from all over asia. The food was ok, but I cannot say that I will go there to find some asian food. In addition, it is fine dining (which for me means that the food are very little = fine), which is not me at all. My sis n bro in law both was working in hotel industry, so we saw some chef and head of kitchen come to our table to ask for some opinion.

4. Tried the Japanese Buffet Lunch at 1 Utama called Shogun - I'm ashamed to admit that I enjoy this resto so much. Buffet is really my style of eating, people can strait way see from my size. hehe.. However, this place is great, the food taste good (not super great, but it was ok), lots of variety and the place is very big. Paying around RM55 per person (nett) for free flow of sashimi, I will definitely come back for more.

Ok, thats all for my wikend. Not much but it has lots of memories.

Labels:

There

  1. Anonymous Anonymous | 4 March 2007 at 19:55 |  

    Congrats . U had achieved the upmost extremely challenging difficult driving skills by conquering the Genting hills road. U can now drive to anywhere in this planet with no problem.
    V r so proud of you.

    Aza Aza Fighting!

    Yups , the Shogun Japs buffet is definetely worth of $$ with lots of variety of choices u can have til u full to the max. Nice place to hang out wif bunch of friends and have a good time there.

    CHeers~!

    Secret Admirer

  2. Anonymous Anonymous | 4 March 2007 at 20:39 |  

    uuuh asyiknya... I juga laper nih n cape.. pengen ke sono, tidur n jalan2 n makan2.. huhuhuuh

  3. Blogger Bijuk | 7 March 2007 at 02:29 |  

    hueeee.. RM 55 murski tuwww..kangen makan buffet ama u lorr....

  4. Blogger Antony Pranata | 8 March 2007 at 00:17 |  

    Where are the pictures?