SAW Marathon
Last weekend I spend my time watching the trilogy of SAW. It was pretty amazing. I like those movie alot. Smart and Intelligent at the same time reminded you to cherish and appreciate the life that you have.
The movie is actually not about murder as I first think looking at its tittle SAW. I really thought it will be about a killer running around sawing other people body. But it came out very different from all of that.
In summary, the trilogy is about this person, which they call it the killer (jigsaw). He suffered from cancer which is uncurable and he realise that life really is very precious. He then start this kidnapping of people who does not appreciate life (druggie, prison visitor, who like to abuse themselfs). Anyway jigsaw always have a reason to as the person to play a game.
The game he played is to test the willingness of the person to stay alive. How badly he want to be alive. There will be blood involved. But is the person pass the test, they will be released and reborn into a new person who is more appreciative to life.
I really like these movie because it is very interesting, all the devices he put to the victims are very smart. Although a lot of blood involved but the movie line make us forget about the all the blood.
Out of three episodes, I third SAW is the one I like the most, because it shows lots of devices used. You can call me psycho for being on the side of jigsaw, but the guy is really smart. hihihi...
There
Lora psyyyyyyyychoooooooooooooo.. Ada bakat jadi pembunuh... hihihi
You can be a very creative director if u were given the chance to have your own Phyychoticc movie.... cant wait to watch it..
title :- lorzaw .Starring.. lorz directed by Laura..
COMING soon at your nearest cinema... dramatic , twisted ,gila2, lucu2, jutek2 and guarenteed satisfaction of you psyyychoticcc craving.. muahaha