<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6078526802639846820?origin\x3dhttp://la-qroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La-Q Room
 

Playing the sims

Last wikend my bestfren lent me the most dangerous evilish thing ever invented - "the sims". I kno tis game is like very loong time already, neverthelss this is the fisrt time i lay my hand on this monster.

Played the thing non stop till last nite 1.30 am, except when 1 time I gave up the game becoz I killed 5 characters, and all the sims cannot even pass one whole daye alive(SIMS time).

After that I call my fren and ask for some word of wisdom, and fortunatelly can continue play and keep the character alive for more than 5 days... ahhaha...... I admit I dun have the talent to manage household... ahhaha I think I game is quite a good way to learn, at the same time learn time management in real life by hold back n try not to get addicted.

Overall, I enjoy it a lot. Thanks Mel!!!

Labels:

There

  1. Anonymous Anonymous | 4 February 2007 at 19:57 |  

    Sister... kalo boleh ngeracun lagi. Cobain www.secondlife.com. Basically, intinya kita bisa create our existence in Second Life world... kenalan ama orang2 di sono.

  2. Blogger La-Q | 5 February 2007 at 16:54 |  

    nooooo..... tidak sanggup diracunin lagi.... hiks...
    Fortunately I ga punya internet at home... huheuheue

  3. Anonymous Anonymous | 6 February 2007 at 00:15 |  

    Hi there Ordinary Gal,

    Nice blog u have here. Hope you will post more stuff...will be reading..:O)

  4. Anonymous Anonymous | 6 February 2007 at 16:51 |  

    Lor.. loe tuh satu satunya yg bisa ngebunuh Sims segitu cepet.. gue ama lia aja kalo mo bunuh 1 sim perlu waktu lamaaa... Kau memang punya talent jadi murderer.. hihihihihi

  5. Blogger La-Q | 6 February 2007 at 16:55 |  

    Thanks mel, I AM seriously taking your comment as compliment..... hihihi... kan target selanjut nya lo mel...dum dum dum....