Diare... is Lurking Everywhere.... (Dum Dum Dum...)
Baru aja hari Minggu kemaren gosip sama one of my gal fren tentang diare yang merajarela di Jakarta. Adoooo.... kemaren gw jg kedapetan dhe... seharian kurang lebi ke toilet sampe 10X, which is still a small case, no vomitting and others, but it still left me walk back to my room limped.
Just wanna warn you to eat healthy food, I mean healthy and CLEAN food, within reasonable amount. In my case, I dont know which cause my case. I ate home cooked food (my own cooking), so shuld be clean rite. But the amount is a bit excessive - 2 packs of siew pak choi dipped in boiled water. hahaha... My fren said my case is definitely not 'diare', its greediness... hohoho... What to do I like veggie so much....
Ok another warning, beware of diare... eat clean food in reasonable proportion!!!!
Hati hati terhadap Diare.... Sangat Berbahaya!!!
Labels: Healthcare
There
Loh... wabah diare-nya di Jakarta, kok yang kena di Singapore.
Anyway... cepet sembuh yah sister... :)
Iya thanks... udah sembuh koq.... cuma warning semuanya aja... hohoho
kerakusan mengakibatkan diare hahahahahha...kangen steamboat!!!!biar diare teteup jalan trus!!!
Sediii... mengapa kita dilahirkan rakusss.... hohohoho... tapi bahagia sih.. bisa makan tanpa mikir 1000x.... hohoo