Wishing you a Wonderful Christmas
Christmas day come and go in a blink of an eye.
To be honest, this is the most penniless Christmas I ever had in my life. I only pocketed an amount of SGD10.00 when I left my house. Nevertheless, I still manage to enjoy my Christmas day being a model of the day with my gal frens, Dot and Ser. We took poto all along Orchard Road.
Orchard Road have a very wonderful Christmas decoration. Each year Singapore will decorate her Infamous Road using different theme. This year theme is I guess a Golden Christmas, because everywhere is Christmas. I have taken poto of the road but unfortunatelly I really don't know how to attach the poto into the blog (hehehe... yes that's me very GAPTEK), untill somebody teach me how to attach the poto. Meanwhile, if you wish to view my modelling talent or view Orchard Road decoration (whichever reason is acceptable), you can go to my frenster account, under the poto album.
Have a Merry Christmas to you all!!
Labels: Festive Season
There
Merry Christmas to you too sister... :)
Wah gile itu photo album di friendster kok gak dikasih category. Sampe kapalan nih jaringan klik "Next" terus cariin foto yang di orchard.
Eh, rasanya di blogger.com ada icon buat attach picture (kalo gak salah yah, soalnya dulu I kan pernah pake blogger.com juga).
Hehehe... merry Christmas bro...
Thanks for the advice, ntar I cobain deh...