'The Holiday' Very Heartwarming, Die Die Must See Christmas Movie
The Holiday is a story about 2 women at 2 different part of the world, successful in their career but fell bottom hard in their love live.
Irish (Kate Winslet) is a writter from somewhere around England and Amanda (Diaz) is the owner of movie trailer making company in LA. Both failed in their love life and wish to go somewhere to think days before Christmas and they decide to switch their houses for 2 weeks of holiday. Ok thats all, please watch it for your self. Because I really like this movie and I don't want to spoil the surprises they have inside.
My rating for this movie is 8/10. It's a very heartwarming movie. I'm not a die hard fans of Cameron Diaz, but I think she plays very well and she managed to look very cute in the movie. Winslet, on the other hand looks quite matured, as she have this lines on her forehead. Believe me, Jude Law is very very very super cute. Can't take my eyes off him throughout the movie.
Anyway, please please please watch this movie. Because it will be worth it as it have the right ingredients to make your Christmas.
Labels: Movie
There
curangggggggggggggggggg... disini msh happy feet hikz...hikz.... aku ga celebrate xmas disini, but i had a fun long weekend :D
hehehe... bersabarlah sayang!! Nanti juga keluar di Jkt pelem nya, tapi beneran bagus koq. Kalo sampe ga kluar harus mencari dvd nya hahaha... aku masih menunggu marie antoinete yang sepertinya ga keluar di sini...