<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6078526802639846820?origin\x3dhttp://la-qroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
La-Q Room
 

2006 In A Glance

It’s almost the closing second of 2006. Lots of experiences learned. Many were lost but much more was gained.

In summary, 2006 is the year:

My elder sister wed a vary handsome German chap
I meet the nastiest girl friend ever, maybe the nastiest person on earth…
I gave my parents money for Chinese New Year
I pass the insurance exam – 3 papers in 1 month
I become an insurance agent
I failed become an insurance agent
I change my career within half year
I was and still am hired as personal assistant, and fortunately have a boss who teaches lots of knowledge to me
I lost the love of my life
I gain the love of my life
My best friend left the city
A best friend enter my life
I tattooed my eyes
I cut my hair short like a boy
I failed to submit my assignment for more than half year
I went into state of depression
I become alcoholic
I went to clubbing 3 weeks in a row
I was caught having a guy clothes in my wardrobe by my family
I failed to graduate my master degree (hopefully next year I will be able to wrap this up)
I never went to doctor, not even 1 time
I meet the nicest, family like colleagues ever
I complaint the most (family, job, boss, colleagues, house, housemate, house owner, client, agent, my laptop, etc)
I was the most broke my entire life. No money in pocket, no money in atm, no money in my bus card. I was not working, just wondering around the street. I borrow a lot from my best friend and fortunately can pay her back.
I met and dated lots of guys, and understand their one and only ultimate motive.
I almost dated the biggest jerk ever (just before the date he called and say that he wanted to be become intimate…. Intimate…. What an a#$#%$$!!!)
I understand how deep the love I have for someone
I gain lots of friends which are colleagues (not anymore… but we are still the best of friends…)
I met the most handsome and most eligible guy in Singapore
I move to this house with nice landlord, housemate and beautiful perfect location
I begin to love Jay Chou
I started my blog
I almost give up everything in my life and went into my parents comfortable embrace
I was and still being harassed and disturbed by someone I thought is a friend
I was the closest with my cousins (and I love them so much….)
I was closest with my little sister that I cry in her embrace during my bleakest days.
I learn to appreciate and cherish the one most important person in my life
I almost give up when my work was not going my way, but lots of people encourage me not to give up so easily
I missed my best friend wedding, even though I have promised that I will be there
I learn to have more friends
My best friends is becoming a fortune teller, she can foresee my future ahead, which is scary and exciting at the same time
I ate the most buffet along the year whole my life (Japanese buffet, Hotel International buffet, Steamboat buffet, etc)
I drank the most cup of coffee in my life (3-4 glasses a day), my boss said I look like advertising the coffee when I drink it.
I learn to appreciate Chinese music, besides my fave oldies
We managed to talk my best friend to improve in her personality that we are very proud of her
I went to the most karaoke in my life
I cried the most in my life
I laugh the most in my life
I love the most in my life
and I feel loved the most in my life

In summary, its has been a great year… Thanks to all of you that exist in my life.

Labels:

There

  1. Blogger Antony Pranata | 21 December 2006 at 12:34 |  

    Hiks... you have 10 pages list, but none mentions about your brother. Oh no....

    Antony

  2. Blogger Antony Pranata | 21 December 2006 at 12:37 |  

    What is "the one and only ultimate motive" for guys??? I am a "guy" too, so want to know what it is.

  3. Blogger Unknown | 21 December 2006 at 18:04 |  

    I'm glad to be part of your life this year. I'm sorry if I haven't been there for you as a friend esp. on your bday :( I hope next year we can hang out together again like we did before. ^_^

  4. Blogger La-Q | 21 December 2006 at 20:03 |  

    hahah... you are a brother to me, so obviously u dun have any motive rite... Sorry bro never mention anything bout u here. Coz u soooo far... hehehe but nevertheless still thank u for being a part of my life...

  5. Blogger La-Q | 21 December 2006 at 20:05 |  

    Ser gpp koq lagi bday ga kumpul, yang penting lo udah inget heheh... udah bener2 lama kita ga hang out bareng ya... looking forward for that day... heheh which is christmas day??

  6. Blogger Bijuk | 27 December 2006 at 18:11 |  

    hebat bisa bikin list sepanjang itu& i'm part some of them...kpn ya i ada waktu bikin list sepanjang itu? :s